Number Plates Made

Number plates made towbex sussex

01903 854770 ​​

This website is using cookies. More info. That's Fine

Need some Replacement Number Plates?
If either of your car number plates is cracked, broken, faded or has marks obscuring the letters and numbers, then they're illegal and need to be replaced we can make you some shiny new or replacement number plates for your car or motorbike while you wait.  
We can supply new standard oblong, square or motorcycle number plates, with different emblems

Whether you are buying

a: Bicycle Rack, A Lighting Board, A New Trailer, A New Caravan, Or A New Car
You will need a legal number plate!

We are licenced by the DVLA to supply your legal required number plate

We  can also make show plates, to your design.

Single Standard Number Plate £15.50

We are required to check and record identity and entitlement information before supplying your number plate. Please make sure you have one proof of identity, and one proof of entitlement from the list below to collect your number plate. You will need to bring the right documents with you to get your new plates. The law states that you must provide current proof of identity and proof of entitlement to the registration mark quoted in order to get replacement number plates.

1. Proof of Identity:

  • Driving licence
  • Bank/Building Society statement
  • Current utility, telephone or Council Tax bill
  • Passport
  • National ID card issued by the Government of a state of territory other than the UK
  • Debit or credit card issued by a bank or building society
  • Police warrant card
  • Armed forces identity card

Remember - whichever Proof of Identity document you bring needs to show your name and address!

2. Proof of Entitlement:

  • A Vehicle Registration Certificate (V5C) (Please be aware only the new red V5C Certificates are accepted, and not the old blue Certificates)
  • The tear-off slip (V5C/2) from (V5C section 10)
  • A Certificate of entitlement to a mark (V750)
  • A Cherished Transfer Retention Certificate (V778)
  • A Vehicle Licence Renewal (V11)
  • A Temporary Registration Certificate (V379)
  • An Authorisation Certificate (V948) from DVLA Local Office with official DVLA stamp, or a downloaded copy of the eV948
  • A letter of authorisation from Fleet Operators (including a lease/hire company). The letter must quote the document reference number from the V5C

Please note: These are legal guidelines imposed by the DVLA, and sadly we can't provide you with new or replacement registration plates without the correct documents!

Towbex LTD

Towbar fitting

Towbex LTD
67 chartwell road lancing business park
LancingWest Sussex BN15 8FD

Tel: 01903 854770